918 Spyder | Cayenne S E Hybrid | Panamera S E-Hybrid
- Jeremy Clarkson of The Grand Tour Bets His House on the McLaren P1
Electric Supercars Face Off – Jeremy Clarkson Bets on the McLaren P1
Jeremy Clarkson has a new show called “The Grand Tour”. The first episode features a showdown between three leading hybrid and electric supercars; the Ferarri LaFerrari, Porsche 918 and McLaren P1. Clarkson is so confident that the McLaren will win, he is willing to bet ...
- The Porsche Design Studio Discusses the Mission E Concept Study Mission E – The Porsche Design Studio’s Concept Study
Watch official Porsche footage, as well as interviews, and get a behind the scenes view of the 2017 Porsche Mission E. . Porsche style experts highlight the interior and exterior workings of this beautiful and sporty sedan.
- Porsche Recalls 918 Spyder – Seatbelt Issues Porsche Recall Of 918 Spyder
Porsche has issued a recall on the 918 Spyder due to safety issues with the seatbelt. Here is the full Porsche recall press release:
Statement July 11, 2016 No. 51/16
Porsche Cars North America Statement Regarding 918 Spyder Recall
The original parts catalog for the 918 Spyder inadvertently transposed the locations for the screws ...
- Electric Super Cars – Can They Compete With Gas?
The Leading Hybrid and Electric Super Cars
This video examines five of the leading high performance cars, including three hybrid and electric super cars. It features the Bugatti Super Sport, Pagani Huarya, McLaren P1, LaFerrari and Porsche 918 Spyder. Find out what each car brings to the table and how plug in hybrid and electric cars hold up next ...
- The Porsche Mission E is Ready to Compete With Tesla The Porsche Mission E
Porsche has announced some exciting news! Production for the new Mission E all electric high performance car is now in full swing. Porsche expects to invest over one billion dollars in manufacturing this new gem of the EV world, with the intended goal of giving consumers an all new high performance electric ...
- The Porsche Mission E Plans to Compete With Tesla https://youtu.be/euB34FJ15f8
The Porsch Mission E Debuts
The Porsche Mission E concept car was introduced at the 2015 Frankfurt Auto Show and promises to be a formidable competitor for the Tesla Model S P90D. Porsche is advertising the car as capable of going 0-62 within 3.5 seconds, charging to 80% within 15 minutes and lasting up to 310 ...
- Randy Pobst Compares the McLaren P1 & Porsche 918 Spyder at Laguna Seca! Race car driver Randy Pobst set out to test the newest offerings from high-performance plug-in cars; the McLaren P1, Porsche 918 Spyder and Ferrari LaFerrari. McLaren and Porsche were happy to comply and they were able to put together this very informative video.
Take a lap around the track, turn by turn as he describes in ...
- The 918 Spyder Weissach Hybrid Racer, the Ultimate Porsche!
Watch the official Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach Package video here!
- The 2015 Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid
The 2015 Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid is everything you’ve come to expect from Porsche and more. By more, we mean exceptionally eco-friendly. In fact, according to Porsche’s website not only is the Panamera 95% recyclable, it is made with “only innovative and environmentally friendly components”. Porsche’s concern for the environment extends far into the design ...
- Which Famous Celebrities Drive an Electric Car? Often, changes in the US and in other parts of the world are spearheaded by famous actors, sports players, singers and politicians. For many years now, high profile individuals have been supporting the change from gas to electric vehicles.
How do many in Hollywood and beyond feel about electric cars? Dozens of famous people have been ...