918 Spyder | Cayenne S E Hybrid | Panamera S E-Hybrid
- Porsche and Audi Join Forces For EVs and Autonomous Driving Porsche and Audi Team Up For EVs and Autonomous Driving
Check out this recent press release from Audi. Porsche and Audi have joined forces for the betterment of electric vehicles and the forward progress of autonomous driving.
Official Press Release:
- The Top 10 Hybrids of 2017 – Luxury and Supercar Hybrids The Top 10 Hybrids of 2017 – Luxury and Supercars
The Koenigsegg Regera combines a powerful twin-turbo V8 with 3 electric motors. It’s most known for its forward thinking powertrain called “Koenigsegg Direct Drive”. This revolutionary technology removes superfluous gears, making the vehicle lighter and more efficient. Koenigsegg does not take credit for the Regera’s ...
- Top 10 EVs and Hybrids From the 2017 Geneva Auto Show – New Electric Cars and Concepts TOP 10 EVs FROM GENEVA AUTO SHOW 2017
The Geneva Auto Show is in full swing this week and electric cars are a popular focus. Here are the top 10 EVs and Hybrids from Geneva this year:
1. Renault Trezor Concept
Renault first debuted the Trezor Concept last year, but this is the first opportunity they’ve had to ...
- New Electric Cars Expected For The 2017 Geneva Auto Show on March 19th The 2017 Geneva Auto Show
The 2017 Geneva Auto Show is less than a month away and car manufacturers are gearing up to bring their designs to the table. Buzz is circulating about several debuts in the electric car category. Some we’ve heard of and some are completely brand new.
Electric Cars We Can Expect to See
- Jeremy Clarkson of The Grand Tour Bets His House on the McLaren P1
Electric Supercars Face Off – Jeremy Clarkson Bets on the McLaren P1
Jeremy Clarkson has a new show called “The Grand Tour”. The first episode features a showdown between three leading hybrid and electric supercars; the Ferarri LaFerrari, Porsche 918 and McLaren P1. Clarkson is so confident that the McLaren will win, he is willing to bet ...
- The Porsche Design Studio Discusses the Mission E Concept Study Mission E – The Porsche Design Studio’s Concept Study
Watch official Porsche footage, as well as interviews, and get a behind the scenes view of the 2017 Porsche Mission E. . Porsche style experts highlight the interior and exterior workings of this beautiful and sporty sedan.
- Porsche Recalls 918 Spyder – Seatbelt Issues Porsche Recall Of 918 Spyder
Porsche has issued a recall on the 918 Spyder due to safety issues with the seatbelt. Here is the full Porsche recall press release:
Statement July 11, 2016 No. 51/16
Porsche Cars North America Statement Regarding 918 Spyder Recall
The original parts catalog for the 918 Spyder inadvertently transposed the locations for the screws ...
- Electric Super Cars – Can They Compete With Gas?
The Leading Hybrid and Electric Super Cars
This video examines five of the leading high performance cars, including three hybrid and electric super cars. It features the Bugatti Super Sport, Pagani Huarya, McLaren P1, LaFerrari and Porsche 918 Spyder. Find out what each car brings to the table and how plug in hybrid and electric cars hold up next ...
- The Porsche Mission E is Ready to Compete With Tesla The Porsche Mission E
Porsche has announced some exciting news! Production for the new Mission E all electric high performance car is now in full swing. Porsche expects to invest over one billion dollars in manufacturing this new gem of the EV world, with the intended goal of giving consumers an all new high performance electric ...
- The Porsche Mission E Plans to Compete With Tesla https://youtu.be/euB34FJ15f8
The Porsch Mission E Debuts
The Porsche Mission E concept car was introduced at the 2015 Frankfurt Auto Show and promises to be a formidable competitor for the Tesla Model S P90D. Porsche is advertising the car as capable of going 0-62 within 3.5 seconds, charging to 80% within 15 minutes and lasting up to 310 ...