Model 3 | Model S | Model X | Roadster
- NTSB Concludes Study of the First Tesla Model S Crash Fatality The First Tesla Model S Crash
In May of 2016 the first Tesla Model S crash fatality occurred. The NTSB (National Transportation Safety Board) released preliminary reports of the crash, stating that Tesla’s Autopilot was engaged at the time. This was the first fatality recorded in a Tesla Model S and it raised many questions, the ...
- Tesla Project Loveday Ends Today! Submit Your Tesla Video Now For a Chance to Win!
Tesla Project Loveday
Today, June 5th, 2017 is the last day to enter your Tesla commercial and win the competition. The winning commercial will be broadcast. Follow this Tesla link to upload your video.
Here is a copy of the terms and conditions for Tesla Project Loveday taken from Tesla’s site:
Terms and Conditions
Project Loveday is a video submission ...
- Tune in to YouTube for Tesla Racing Videos – Watch Tesla Beat Modern Muscle Cars Tesla Racing Videos
Tesla Racing Channel on YouTube features Tesla racing videos against their gas guzzling competitors. Watch the Tesla P100D beat out a high performance fully upgraded Corvette, Camaro, nitrous truck and many more.
- Tesla News: Musk Meets Vice Premier of China – Possible Worker Strike – Model X Upgrades Musk Meets the Vice Premier of China
Elon Musk meets Wang Yang the Vice Premier of China and apparently it was spontaneous. The two are photographed having a one on one conversation, which according to inside sources, is rare. Yang also typically meet with groups of people, rather than one person at a time. According to ...
- Tesla News: Tesla Launches the New Zealand Model S & 1st Peek of the Model 3’s Tesla Launches the New Zealand Model S
Tesla has officially launched the New Zealand Model S. This video, designed to mark the occasion, features new Model S along the backdrop of beautiful New Zealand.
First Peek At the New Model 3s
Several new outlets, including Bloomberg, are displaying pictures taken outside of the Tesla plant in Fremont California. ...
- Watch Tesla Crash Test the Model S – The Safest Car on the Road Tesla Crash Tests
They claim to have the safest car on the road, how do you think these Tesla crash tests measure up? Watch this fascinating video of Tesla’s team safety testing the Model S.
- Tesla News: Elon Musk Offers to Fix Australia’s Energy Problem and Model 3’s Delivered in 5 Minutes Tesla News
Elon Musk Offers to Fix Australia’s Energy Problem
Elon Musk offers to fix Australia’s energy problem and gets a call from Australian PM, as well as an unsolicited call from Ukraine. Both countries have had an ongoing energy crisis, with Ukraine relying on surrounding countries for natural gas (including Russia, with which they have tense ...
- Tesla News: A Homemade Tesla Commercial Competition and Elon Musk Defends Employment Decisions Musk Approves Homemade Tesla Commercial Competition
Elon Musk has just approved a Homemade Tesla Commercial Competition! How did it all begin? With a letter by a precocious grade school student.
A writer for InsideEVs recently contacted Tesla on behalf of his grade school daughter. The daughter wrote a letter asking Musk to consider endorsing a competition among Tesla fans. Fans would produce ...
- Tesla News: Model S Explodes in Accident and Metal-Air Battery Patent Approved Tesla Model S Explodes on Impact
Casey Speckman from Indianapolis was driving her boss Kevin McCarthy’s Model S when she swerved to avoid another car. She hit a tree and a parking garage. Soon after, the Model S explodes, with battery packs still exploding when first responders arrive. Though Casey was heavily intoxicated at the time, ...
- Tesla News: NTSB Rules Autopilot is Safe & Gigafactory Opens Autopilot Is Safe
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) has ruled that Autopilot is safe. So safe, that it performs 40% better than the average driver. Tesla’s Autopilot has been under intense scrutiny since a fatal crash occurred in May of 2016. The investigation into the crash turned out to be a positive for Tesla, once ...