Model 3 | Model S | Model X | Roadster
- Rimac Concept One vs LaFerrari & Tesla P90D – Supercars Compete Off the Line Rimac Concept One vs LaFerrari
Watch the Concept One vs LaFerrari and Tesla’s P90D. All three compete off the line to show their strength. Who will be the winner? Check it out!
- Tesla Owners Italia Breaks the Record for Longest Distance on a Single Charge Tesla Owners Italia Breaks Record and Barriers
Tesla Owners Italia, and Tesla, broke the record for longest distance traveled on a single charge. The Model S P100D traveled 1078km (669mi), far more than the previous record set in June of 911km (566mi). Tesla is now officially the first car company to build an all electric model ...
- Tesla News: First Model 3’s Delivered and Tesla Commercial Contest Winner First 30 Model 3’s Delivered
The first 30 Model 3’s delivered at Tesla headquarters in Fremont, CA on Friday were met with great anticipation and a rocking’ party. The occasion started off with an inside look at the company, followed by a video tour of the new Gigafactory, still under construction in Las Vegas. Tesla CEO ...
- Tesla News: Model 3 Unit 1 Rolls Out & More Gigafactories in the US Model 3 Unit 1 Debuts
The first Model 3 passed all inspections and is ready for the road. Who is this Model 3 unit 1 headed to? None other than Elon Musk. The rest of the first batch will be delivered July 28th, 2017. Tesla will host a launch party for the first 100 Model 3 ...
- Tesla Documentary – National Geographic Goes Behind the Scenes with Elon Musk Tesla Documentary
National Geographic goes behind the scenes with Elon Musk to create the ultimate Tesla documentary. Elon Musk admits that new American car manufacturers have not met with the success of the original manufacturers, like Ford and GM, but he adds “its time”. Now is the time to rewrite the car industry and Tesla is ...
- NTSB Concludes Study of the First Tesla Model S Crash Fatality The First Tesla Model S Crash
In May of 2016 the first Tesla Model S crash fatality occurred. The NTSB (National Transportation Safety Board) released preliminary reports of the crash, stating that Tesla’s Autopilot was engaged at the time. This was the first fatality recorded in a Tesla Model S and it raised many questions, the ...
- Tesla Project Loveday Ends Today! Submit Your Tesla Video Now For a Chance to Win!
Tesla Project Loveday
Today, June 5th, 2017 is the last day to enter your Tesla commercial and win the competition. The winning commercial will be broadcast. Follow this Tesla link to upload your video.
Here is a copy of the terms and conditions for Tesla Project Loveday taken from Tesla’s site:
Terms and Conditions
Project Loveday is a video submission ...
- Tune in to YouTube for Tesla Racing Videos – Watch Tesla Beat Modern Muscle Cars Tesla Racing Videos
Tesla Racing Channel on YouTube features Tesla racing videos against their gas guzzling competitors. Watch the Tesla P100D beat out a high performance fully upgraded Corvette, Camaro, nitrous truck and many more.
- Tesla News: Musk Meets Vice Premier of China – Possible Worker Strike – Model X Upgrades Musk Meets the Vice Premier of China
Elon Musk meets Wang Yang the Vice Premier of China and apparently it was spontaneous. The two are photographed having a one on one conversation, which according to inside sources, is rare. Yang also typically meet with groups of people, rather than one person at a time. According to ...
- Tesla News: Tesla Launches the New Zealand Model S & 1st Peek of the Model 3’s Tesla Launches the New Zealand Model S
Tesla has officially launched the New Zealand Model S. This video, designed to mark the occasion, features new Model S along the backdrop of beautiful New Zealand.
First Peek At the New Model 3s
Several new outlets, including Bloomberg, are displaying pictures taken outside of the Tesla plant in Fremont California. ...