Model 3 | Model S | Model X | Roadster
- The Top 10 Electric Cars of 2018 – EV Concepts and Production Cars Top 10 Electric Cars of 2018
Every year gets more exciting as electric cars find their place in the modern world and this year is no exception. We are seeing above standard vehicles in the electric division and competition is heating up as automakers scramble to keep up with emission regulations. Here are the top 10 ...
- Rimac C Two – Stiff Competition for the New Tesla Roadster Rimac C Two Debuts at the 2018 Geneva Auto Show
The Rimac Concept One EV Supercar is widely considered one of the best EV Supercars in a long line of industry favorites, so the follow up EV has been hotly anticipated. The Rimac C Two debuted at the Geneva Auto Show this month and it did not ...
- 2020 Tesla Roadster: Fastest Car on the Road?
Why We’re So Excited About the 2020 Tesla Roadster
The 2020 Tesla Roadster was a big surprise for Tesla fans. What was supposed to be the launch of the Tesla Semi, quickly turned to focus on the new Roadster. This is particularly invigorating because the original Roadster was cool, but a bit lacking. Everyone in the ...
- Tesla Model 3 Owners Club Shows 1st In Depth Look at the Model 3 Tesla Model 3 Owners Club Video
Check out all the details of the Model 3 brought to you by the Tesla Model 3 Owners Club!
- Tesla News: Layoffs, Puerto Rico and Model 3 Charges Tesla Layoffs; What Does it Mean?
Tesla has been busy, but not in the way Tesla fans had hoped. The Model 3 production goals didn’t materialize and now Tesla employees are finding themselves without a job. A Tesla spokesman had this to say:
“Like all companies, Tesla conducts an annual performance review during which a manager and ...
- Tesla News: Tesla Misses Model 3 Production Goal & Tesla Semi Tesla Misses Their Model 3 Production Goal
Tesla has missed their Model 3 production deadline. Though disappointing, this news does not come as a surprise. Elon Musk himself warned his staff at the Model 3 launch party; “we are heading into manufacturing hell”. Musk readily admits there are issues with production, though he vigorously defends the ...
- Your Guide to Buying a Tesla Model 3 – Everything You Need to Know Buying a Tesla Model 3 – Your Options in a Nutshell
Thinking about buying a Tesla Model 3? This 17 minute video details all your options and highlights specific features of the Model 3. Watch the video for answers to all your Model 3 questions.
It’s a bit rapid-fire at times so you may want to pause ...
- Watch the Model X P100D Race Against a Lamborghini and Set a World Record Model X P100D Sets World Record
Watch the Model X P100D and a Lamborghini Aventador battle it out on the 1/4 mile. The Model X sets a world record and holds its own next to the Lamborghini. It was a close race but watch who takes it off the line.
- Rimac Concept One vs LaFerrari & Tesla P90D – Supercars Compete Off the Line Rimac Concept One vs LaFerrari
Watch the Concept One vs LaFerrari and Tesla’s P90D. All three compete off the line to show their strength. Who will be the winner? Check it out!
- Tesla Owners Italia Breaks the Record for Longest Distance on a Single Charge Tesla Owners Italia Breaks Record and Barriers
Tesla Owners Italia, and Tesla, broke the record for longest distance traveled on a single charge. The Model S P100D traveled 1078km (669mi), far more than the previous record set in June of 911km (566mi). Tesla is now officially the first car company to build an all electric model ...