Model 3 | Model S | Model X | Roadster
- Watch Tesla Crash Test the Model S – The Safest Car on the Road Tesla Crash Tests
They claim to have the safest car on the road, how do you think these Tesla crash tests measure up? Watch this fascinating video of Tesla’s team safety testing the Model S.
- Tesla News: Elon Musk Offers to Fix Australia’s Energy Problem and Model 3’s Delivered in 5 Minutes Tesla News
Elon Musk Offers to Fix Australia’s Energy Problem
Elon Musk offers to fix Australia’s energy problem and gets a call from Australian PM, as well as an unsolicited call from Ukraine. Both countries have had an ongoing energy crisis, with Ukraine relying on surrounding countries for natural gas (including Russia, with which they have tense ...
- Tesla News: A Homemade Tesla Commercial Competition and Elon Musk Defends Employment Decisions Musk Approves Homemade Tesla Commercial Competition
Elon Musk has just approved a Homemade Tesla Commercial Competition! How did it all begin? With a letter by a precocious grade school student.
A writer for InsideEVs recently contacted Tesla on behalf of his grade school daughter. The daughter wrote a letter asking Musk to consider endorsing a competition among Tesla fans. Fans would produce ...
- Tesla News: Model S Explodes in Accident and Metal-Air Battery Patent Approved Tesla Model S Explodes on Impact
Casey Speckman from Indianapolis was driving her boss Kevin McCarthy’s Model S when she swerved to avoid another car. She hit a tree and a parking garage. Soon after, the Model S explodes, with battery packs still exploding when first responders arrive. Though Casey was heavily intoxicated at the time, ...
- Tesla News: NTSB Rules Autopilot is Safe & Gigafactory Opens Autopilot Is Safe
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) has ruled that Autopilot is safe. So safe, that it performs 40% better than the average driver. Tesla’s Autopilot has been under intense scrutiny since a fatal crash occurred in May of 2016. The investigation into the crash turned out to be a positive for Tesla, once ...
- Tesla News: Charging Station Fees & Model S P100D Ludicrous Update Tesla News
New Price Sets For Charging Station Fees
Tesla confirmed the amounts for their new charging station fees. The charges will be based on electricity costs in specific areas, as well as station maintenances. Musk wants to be clear on one important point, Tesla is “only aiming to recover a portion of our costs and set ...
- Tesla News: Tesla Supercharger Parking Fee & Tesla vs Michigan Tesla Introduces Supercharger Parking Fee
Due to overcrowding in urban areas, Tesla has introduced a supercharger parking fee. EV owners have a long standing habit of needlessly parking their cars in charging stalls. Though this has been a minor issue in the past, many more consumers are driving electric cars these days. Imagine pulling up to ...
- Tesla News: Tesla Recalls Charging Adapters Tesla Recalls Their Charging Adapters
Tesla recalls their charging adapters due to risk of melting. Here is the recall notice taken directly from Tesla’s site:
NEMA 14-30, 10-30, 6-50 Adapter Recall
Because safety is our top priority at Tesla, we want to inform you of an action we’re voluntarily taking to recall a small number of charging ...
- The Pros and Cons of Tesla’s Model S & Model X Windshields Model S & Model X Windshields – Pros and Cons
The Model S and Model X Windshields have long been a hot topic. Tesla’s ambitious diversion from the standard automobile windshield has been both lauded and heavily criticized. Tesla highlights the extensive view, while some consumers are dissatisfied with their windshield. Common reports indicate there is ...
- Tesla News: Watchdog Is Against Autopilot & No More Grey Option Consumer Watchdog Is Against Autopilot
Consumer Watchdog, located in Santa Monica, CA, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing an effective voice for consumers. On December 1st, 2016 they published a highly critical piece on Tesla’s Autopilot, adding to the growing list of consumer organizations that have renounced Autopilot. Of note is the fact that Consumer ...