Model 3 | Model S | Model X | Roadster
- Tesla News: Tesla Misses Model 3 Production Goal & Tesla Semi Tesla Misses Their Model 3 Production Goal
Tesla has missed their Model 3 production deadline. Though disappointing, this news does not come as a surprise. Elon Musk himself warned his staff at the Model 3 launch party; “we are heading into manufacturing hell”. Musk readily admits there are issues with production, though he vigorously defends the ...
- Your Guide to Buying a Tesla Model 3 – Everything You Need to Know Buying a Tesla Model 3 – Your Options in a Nutshell
Thinking about buying a Tesla Model 3? This 17 minute video details all your options and highlights specific features of the Model 3. Watch the video for answers to all your Model 3 questions.
It’s a bit rapid-fire at times so you may want to pause ...
- Watch the Model X P100D Race Against a Lamborghini and Set a World Record Model X P100D Sets World Record
Watch the Model X P100D and a Lamborghini Aventador battle it out on the 1/4 mile. The Model X sets a world record and holds its own next to the Lamborghini. It was a close race but watch who takes it off the line.
- Rimac Concept One vs LaFerrari & Tesla P90D – Supercars Compete Off the Line Rimac Concept One vs LaFerrari
Watch the Concept One vs LaFerrari and Tesla’s P90D. All three compete off the line to show their strength. Who will be the winner? Check it out!
- Tesla Owners Italia Breaks the Record for Longest Distance on a Single Charge Tesla Owners Italia Breaks Record and Barriers
Tesla Owners Italia, and Tesla, broke the record for longest distance traveled on a single charge. The Model S P100D traveled 1078km (669mi), far more than the previous record set in June of 911km (566mi). Tesla is now officially the first car company to build an all electric model ...
- Tesla News: First Model 3’s Delivered and Tesla Commercial Contest Winner First 30 Model 3’s Delivered
The first 30 Model 3’s delivered at Tesla headquarters in Fremont, CA on Friday were met with great anticipation and a rocking’ party. The occasion started off with an inside look at the company, followed by a video tour of the new Gigafactory, still under construction in Las Vegas. Tesla CEO ...
- Tesla News: Model 3 Unit 1 Rolls Out & More Gigafactories in the US Model 3 Unit 1 Debuts
The first Model 3 passed all inspections and is ready for the road. Who is this Model 3 unit 1 headed to? None other than Elon Musk. The rest of the first batch will be delivered July 28th, 2017. Tesla will host a launch party for the first 100 Model 3 ...
- Tesla Documentary – National Geographic Goes Behind the Scenes with Elon Musk Tesla Documentary
National Geographic goes behind the scenes with Elon Musk to create the ultimate Tesla documentary. Elon Musk admits that new American car manufacturers have not met with the success of the original manufacturers, like Ford and GM, but he adds “its time”. Now is the time to rewrite the car industry and Tesla is ...
- NTSB Concludes Study of the First Tesla Model S Crash Fatality The First Tesla Model S Crash
In May of 2016 the first Tesla Model S crash fatality occurred. The NTSB (National Transportation Safety Board) released preliminary reports of the crash, stating that Tesla’s Autopilot was engaged at the time. This was the first fatality recorded in a Tesla Model S and it raised many questions, the ...
- Tesla Project Loveday Ends Today! Submit Your Tesla Video Now For a Chance to Win!
Tesla Project Loveday
Today, June 5th, 2017 is the last day to enter your Tesla commercial and win the competition. The winning commercial will be broadcast. Follow this Tesla link to upload your video.
Here is a copy of the terms and conditions for Tesla Project Loveday taken from Tesla’s site:
Terms and Conditions
Project Loveday is a video submission ...