Designed for Performance and Aero Efficiency
As an all-electric supercar, Roadster maximizes the potential of aerodynamic engineering—with record-setting performance and efficiency.
The first supercar to set every performance record and still fit seating for four.
A lightweight, removable Glass Roof stores in the trunk for an open-air, convertible driving experience.
|Acceleration 0-60 mph||1.9 sec|
|Acceleration 0-100 mph||4.2 sec|
|Acceleration 1/4 mile||8.8 sec|
|Top Speed||Over 250 mph|
|Wheel Torque||10,000 Nm|
|Mile Range||620 miles|
- Rimac C Two – Stiff Competition for the New Tesla RoadsterRimac C Two Debuts at the 2018 Geneva Auto Show The Rimac Concept One EV Supercar is widely considered one of the best EV Supercars in a long line of industry favorites, so the follow up EV has been hotly anticipated. The Rimac C Two debuted at the Geneva Auto Show this month and it did not ...
- 2020 Tesla Roadster: Fastest Car on the Road?Why We’re So Excited About the 2020 Tesla Roadster The 2020 Tesla Roadster was a big surprise for Tesla fans. What was supposed to be the launch of the Tesla Semi, quickly turned to focus on the new Roadster. This is particularly invigorating because the original Roadster was cool, but a bit lacking. Everyone in the ...
- Tesla News: Tesla Roadster Battery Upgrades ArrivingTesla Roadster Battery Upgrade In December of 2014 Tesla announced that they were partnering with LG Chem in order to create a Tesla Roadster battery upgrade. The wait is finally over! Battery packs are shipping now. If you’re interested in ordering the Tesla Roadster battery upgrade, also known as the Tesla Roadster 3.0, it will require a ...
- Which Famous Celebrities Drive an Electric Car?Often, changes in the US and in other parts of the world are spearheaded by famous actors, sports players, singers and politicians. For many years now, high profile individuals have been supporting the change from gas to electric vehicles. How do many in Hollywood and beyond feel about electric cars? Dozens of famous people have been ...
- A New Update For The Tesla Roadster?A new tweet from Tesla CEO Elon Musk has EV car enthusiasts and racers intrigued! Is it to be that Elon Musk is fulfilling his promise to provide a new update for the Tesla Roadster including upgrades? Here’s the tweet in full: What will the upgrades entail? Stay tuned, we’ll be updating this post! Update: Here is the press ...
- Tesla Now Has 100 Supercharger Stations Worldwide!Tesla representative James Chen was present at a ribbon cutting event this week in New Jersey, honoring the 100th Supercharger Station. Though there are 14 Superchargers in Europe, the US currently has 86 with more scheduled to be added. What does this mean for EV enthusiasts? James Chen, Tesla’s Vice President of Regulatory Affairs, said “What ...