B-Class Electric Drive | S500
- 2019 Top 10 Safest EVs – What are the Safest Electric and Hybrid Cars?
The Safest Electric Cars of 2019
Often in conversation the subject of EV safety is raised, and for many reasons. For some, the volatility of lithium ion batteries raises the question, ‘How Safe are EVs?’. For others, they’ve heard how well rated Teslas are and simply want to know if any other electric vehicles can compete. ...
- The Top 10 Electric Cars of 2018 – EV Concepts and Production Cars Top 10 Electric Cars of 2018
Every year gets more exciting as electric cars find their place in the modern world and this year is no exception. We are seeing above standard vehicles in the electric division and competition is heating up as automakers scramble to keep up with emission regulations. Here are the top 10 ...
- The Mercedes AMG Project One – A Plugin Hybrid Supercar Mercedes AMG Project One
The Mercedes AMG Project One is a plugin hybrid supercar. It makes its debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show, going on this week. Click on the links below to learn all there is to know about this powerful racer.
Mercedes AMG Project One Hybrid
- Mercedes Joins Formula E, Quits DTM’s Gas Powered Race Mercedes Joins Formula E in 2019
Mercedes joins Formula E in the sixth season, 2019/2020. They are leaving the Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft (DTM) race in favor of focusing purely on Formula E.
This is a bold move for Mercedes Benz, but they firmly believe their electric line is of the utmost importance. Toto Wolff, head of Mercedes ...
- The Mercedes-Benz Generation EQ Concept Car – 2016 Paris Auto Show Mercedes-Benz Generation EQ
The Mercedes-Benz Generation EQ was unveiled at the 2016 Paris Auto Show. The EQ was designed as a sporty SUV coupe and features all wheel drive. The name EQ stands for “Electric Intelligence” and is modeled after the ideals of the Mercedes-Benz brand, “Emotion and Intelligence”.
The vehicle contains two electric motors and consumers ...
- The Mercedes Maybach 6 Really Is 18 Feet Long The Mercedes Maybach 6 Length Verified
As soon as the Mercedes Maybach 6 was debuted, during the famed Monterey Car Week, news outlets began reporting the car as 18.5 feet in length. This seems an impossibly large number, so we felt compelled to do some digging. After visiting Mercedes official Maybach page, and doing a little ...
- B-Class Electric Drive Mile Range The government website has an estimate for the mile range of the new B-Class Electric Drive.
Here are some of the stats:
40 kWh/100 mi
EPA range: 87 miles
- Mercedes S500 Plugin Hybrid Officially For Sale Looking for a Plugin Hybrid, but want something a little more luxurious than your typical Hybrid? How about a Mercedes S500? Well, if you have about $150,000 to spend on one, you can put in your order today!
Contents of Press Release:
Sales release for S 500 PLUG-IN HYBRID: First PLUG-IN HYBRID with a star starts
With immediate ...