B-Class Electric Drive | S500
- Mercedes Joins Formula E, Quits DTM’s Gas Powered Race Mercedes Joins Formula E in 2019
Mercedes joins Formula E in the sixth season, 2019/2020. They are leaving the Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft (DTM) race in favor of focusing purely on Formula E.
This is a bold move for Mercedes Benz, but they firmly believe their electric line is of the utmost importance. Toto Wolff, head of Mercedes ...
- The Mercedes-Benz Generation EQ Concept Car – 2016 Paris Auto Show Mercedes-Benz Generation EQ
The Mercedes-Benz Generation EQ was unveiled at the 2016 Paris Auto Show. The EQ was designed as a sporty SUV coupe and features all wheel drive. The name EQ stands for “Electric Intelligence” and is modeled after the ideals of the Mercedes-Benz brand, “Emotion and Intelligence”.
The vehicle contains two electric motors and consumers ...
- The Mercedes Maybach 6 Really Is 18 Feet Long The Mercedes Maybach 6 Length Verified
As soon as the Mercedes Maybach 6 was debuted, during the famed Monterey Car Week, news outlets began reporting the car as 18.5 feet in length. This seems an impossibly large number, so we felt compelled to do some digging. After visiting Mercedes official Maybach page, and doing a little ...
- B-Class Electric Drive Mile Range The government website has an estimate for the mile range of the new B-Class Electric Drive.
Here are some of the stats:
40 kWh/100 mi
EPA range: 87 miles
- Mercedes S500 Plugin Hybrid Officially For Sale Looking for a Plugin Hybrid, but want something a little more luxurious than your typical Hybrid? How about a Mercedes S500? Well, if you have about $150,000 to spend on one, you can put in your order today!
Contents of Press Release:
Sales release for S 500 PLUG-IN HYBRID: First PLUG-IN HYBRID with a star starts
With immediate ...