Concept One | C-Two | Concept S
- The Top 10 Electric Cars of 2018 – EV Concepts and Production Cars Top 10 Electric Cars of 2018
Every year gets more exciting as electric cars find their place in the modern world and this year is no exception. We are seeing above standard vehicles in the electric division and competition is heating up as automakers scramble to keep up with emission regulations. Here are the top 10 ...
- Rimac C Two – Stiff Competition for the New Tesla Roadster Rimac C Two Debuts at the 2018 Geneva Auto Show
The Rimac Concept One EV Supercar is widely considered one of the best EV Supercars in a long line of industry favorites, so the follow up EV has been hotly anticipated. The Rimac C Two debuted at the Geneva Auto Show this month and it did not ...
- The Grand Tour EV Supercar Drag Race – Rimac Concept One Before the Crash The Grand Tour EV Supercar Drag Race
Watch The Grand Tour EV supercar drag race in action. A Lamborghini Aventador, Acura NSX and Rimac Concept One face off. Watch the Rimac Concept One perform, just days before that fateful moment that Richard Hammond crashed it dead!
- Rimac Concept One vs LaFerrari & Tesla P90D – Supercars Compete Off the Line Rimac Concept One vs LaFerrari
Watch the Concept One vs LaFerrari and Tesla’s P90D. All three compete off the line to show their strength. Who will be the winner? Check it out!
- Concept One Crash – Interview With Richard Hammond & Mate Rimac The Concept One Crash
Maybe you’ve heard; Richard Hammond of the Grand Tour recently crashed and burned a 2 million dollar EV Supercar called the Concept One. The Concept One crash has garnered international attention for the show and also Rimac Automobile.
5 Things We Learned From the Crash Interview
1. Richard Hammond has been involved in several ...
- The Grand Tour Crash – Is Supercar EV Rimac Concept One Safe to Drive? The Grand Tour Crash and other EV Crashes
The Grand Tour Reported on June 10, 2017 that Richard Hammond was involved in a fiery crash with a Rimac Concept One EV. Fortunately he is ok, aside from a busted knee that will require surgery. This is the first high profile crash involving a Concept One, it ...
- Rimac Concept S – Continuing to Re-Write the Future of EVs The Rimac Concept S
The Rimac Concept S is the latest high performance offering from Rimac. Starting with the Concept One, Rimac set out to not only raise the bar, but rewrite the game. The Concept S continues that legacy, with increased performance and power.
The Concept S has a maximum power of 1384hp, 1800nm, a top ...
- Top 10 EVs and Hybrids From the 2017 Geneva Auto Show – New Electric Cars and Concepts TOP 10 EVs FROM GENEVA AUTO SHOW 2017
The Geneva Auto Show is in full swing this week and electric cars are a popular focus. Here are the top 10 EVs and Hybrids from Geneva this year:
1. Renault Trezor Concept
Renault first debuted the Trezor Concept last year, but this is the first opportunity they’ve had to ...
- Wilton Classic Reviews Rimac Concept One – Takes it to the Tracks Wilton Classic Reviews Rimac Concept One
Wilton Classic Reviews Rimac Concept One, taking it to the testing track. Though Rimac reps often site the handling as the main selling point, when competing with other supercars, this video shows without a doubt that nothing else compares. Lord Pembroke of Wilton Classic is completely astounded. Watch as the Concept One effortlessly ...
- The Rimac Concept One 1088hp Supercar -Interview With Mate Rimac The Rimac Concept One 1088hp Supercar
How do you make an all electric 1088hp supercar? Just ask Mate Rimac. Though the goal of top EV supercar manufacturers has been to design with a fresh outlook, Mate explains why Croatia based Rimac Automobile was able to fully accomplish the task. The Rimac Concept One has succeeded expectations ...